Canadian Nationals

mx19smom

PR Addict
Just want to wish the best of luck to Clay and Kenny. Both are running the entire Canadian Nationals Series this year. The first 4 races are in Western Canada.
The series starts June 6th at Whispering Pines Raceway in Kamloops, British Columbia.
Not sure what # Clay is running this year, but Kenny will be running #37 as that is his national # from last year. So don’t look for #901, as you won’t find it.
Good Luck to both of you and I know you 2 will make Ohio proud!!!!
Have a safe journey getting there guys and show them just what Ohio brings!!!!
And I would like to say "Thank You" to all that have helped along the way... If it wasn’t for such great support from people here at home, this wouldn’t be possible...
Now go and kick some @....!!!!

Good luck to both ! Keep us posted mx19smom . Will these races be televised here in the states some time this year ?

They wasn't last year, so I'm not sure about this year... I will post the web link later where you can listen to them live though... You will also be able to ask questions of the announcer on their live blog... The guy is a hoot and loves talking to the US race fans...

Good luck

Hope both you guys do great. Ride strong and show Canada what Ohio is made of. We will be thinking of you, keep us posted on results.

Rae Lynn

I didn't see this post and actually just sent you a message asking if Kenny was running any.

Running any in the US?

I loved watching those races on TV, wish they would bring back the coverage. Wonder why it dropped?

I also loved watching them on TV and wish they would bring them back... Not sure what Kenny’s plans are, but I do know that his schedule will allow him to race, Millville, Unadilla and Steel City. I do believe he is planning on getting his pro-license. If he decides to race any of those I will keep you informed.

There has been some talk that His Adopted little brother may run #37 on his KTM this year if he ever does race it........ Best of Luck Kenny and remember that everyone here is pulling for you!!!!

Back