Nobody watched Hangtown ?

Bubba who. Who?
His little bro did get a good start in 1 moto...
450 races were awesome.
The outdoors are SO much better than SX!!!!!!

-TJ

Talk about rough....must have been the "rice hulls" that Fro mentioned. I have been searching for those all week. I like the way Chad rode, he's gaining my respect, not that he needs it. Baggetts! I think Baggetts has what it takes to upset the field all year, if he can stay consistent.

Whats the deal with Pourcel on the yamaha, I thought he was on Hondas??

Saw it. That was some real racing. But TV can't begin to do a place like that justice.

Talk about rough....must have been the "rice hulls" that Fro mentioned. I have been searching for those all week. I like the way Chad rode, he's gaining my respect, not that he needs it. Baggetts! I think Baggetts has what it takes to upset the field all year, if he can stay consistent.

Whats the deal with Pourcel on the yamaha, I thought he was on Hondas??
if you want mulch, saw dust or wood chips... let me know. by the semi truck load.

pourcel was just testing with the honda to see what deals he liked better.

Great way to open the outdoors. The track was a true test of men. I'm not a big fan of the guy from Down Unda but gotta give credit were it is due! Absolutely AMAZING!!! Can't even imagine the endurance and fitness that race had to take. And Windham The OLD MAN 4th place.
Was Wondering what happened to Barcia? First moto not so hot, then after the miss hap in moto 2??? Must have messed up the shifter with the Hay bail??? Bagget definitely a contender, Wilson looked fast. Felt bad for Sipes. Pourcel Sucked it up. I think Villapoto will be OK once he gets over the chest cold or whatever. Dungey seems a little more motivated.
We allready know Bubba's afraid to be a Brides Maid.
Going to be a great season I hope.

What happened to J-LAW???

well I just caught Emig saying something about the material in the dirt. After a bit of research, it seems like rice hulls are very popluar to mix into mulch, and compost. They act like a sand.

But do you have to add soy sauce to the water truck tank ? Isn't the " Sobakawa " pillow from TV infomercials filled with rice hulls ?

As much as I don't want to like Reed due to his attitude in the past , running down the Ryans for the win was impressive . There is a large foreign contingent this season ; Reed , Pourcel ,Metcalfe , Byrne , Wilson , Rattray , Musquin , Swanepoel , and maybe a few more I missed . All great racers and I like to see them in the mix , but I'm patriotic and still want to see Americans on the top spot of the podium for America's MX championship .

I just watched the 450 last night, WOW hopefully this will shape up to be the 'greatest outdoor season ever ' !!!

Great Race and Reed has def. changed my outlook on him. He stopped making excuses when he wasn't winning and has really stepped up his game. He is def. fun to watch in the mix of things. Love seeing Windham pull the holeshot and lead for almost half the first moto. He stated he was not in motocross shape and it showed as he faded, but the old man showed up unlike others who stated they were not ready. I saw on Racer X that J-Law has not been seen or heard of for the last 3 weeks or so.

I hadn't gotten around to watching it yet, been busy packing and moving. But can't wait, sounds like it was a good one!

I know, I know.... everyone is saying this but I must add..... Reed is moving up in my books! I was one of the true "haters" of him and have tried to stick to my guns. After hearing about, first hand, his attitude on and off of the track in years past I was worried my fist would meet him before I ever would... But now after this SX season and his start in the outdoors, I feel like he is a more mature and more GREATFUL person than ever before. Sure the cocky attitude is still there, but it is a neccessity to maintain confidence as a competitor. As for the rest of the class... man I cannot wait for the next race! This truely is the greatest sport on the planet!

What happened to J-LAW???

the inside scoop i got was that he and the team had a dispute over things like the bike. jason was supposedly unhappy with it and the team wouldnt do what he wanted to make it better. he said screw it. and in the middle of this opened up a skate/bmx store in new jersey.

@ barriington314
OK is the skate / BMX store comment for real? or you just throwing out a joke and I'm missing it? Sorry Gotta ask? LOL, and remember the only dumb ? is the one....ask.
THANKS.

@ barriington314
OK is the skate / BMX store comment for real? or you just throwing out a joke and I'm missing it? Sorry Gotta ask? LOL, and remember the only dumb ? is the one....ask.
THANKS.
no thats real. no joking.
he also sold his semi to the team 3 weeks ago. the deal wasnt ever a finished product. and in an interview with the owner of the team, he said its still a work in progress. my guess tho is that jason is done racing.

no thats real. no joking.
he also sold his semi to the team 3 weeks ago. the deal wasnt ever a finished product. and in an interview with the owner of the team, he said its still a work in progress. my guess tho is that jason is done racing.

Stay classy Jlaw!

Back