Gnarly Scale

Holmboyz

PR Addict
Last night was only our 4th time out to Smith Road but it was by far the gnarliest we've seen it. Knee high curled over ruts and guys eating it all over the place. It was awesome to watch some of the good guys fly around it with ease. Still not sure which was more gnarly though...the track or the ride back home in that storm! I've never driven through anything like that before...we were just waiting for either the windshield to shatter from the hail or the truck to be blown off the road. Just wish Smith would be open on the weekends!

MX724

PR Addict
dont we all wish they could be open on the weekend! Im sure they have their reasoning but I know they would get my money if they were!

Rogers365

PR Addict
Zack and I went to smith for the first time in a couple years. Not usually a fan of smith but I really had a good time last night. As stated, the ruts were amazing. Zack struggled, but he needs to work on his weaknesses.

wwracing

PR Addict
I beleive the reasoning behind the no practices on weekends is because people are pretty smart and build houses next to motocross tracks and complain about noise.

Holmboyz

PR Addict
My son has told me he's not a big fan of Smith either (because they don't have any good jumps...and personally, I don't count that section by the starting gate as anything other than sketchy) but I think he's finally getting that if you have technique and can carry speed through those corners you should be good anywhere! Last night he came off and said he had fun and liked it. Hopefully this track will help turn his weakness to one of his strengths too.

TCracing

PR Addict
I beleive the reasoning behind the no practices on weekends is because people are pretty smart and build houses next to motocross tracks and complain about noise.

Yeah! No kidding ever read some of the cases against these tracks? Just ANAL, Then you Google Map the place and they are out in the middle of BFE.

Schlauch

PR Addict
I used to be a regular at smith road years ago and now only attend maybe once or twice a year and its 10 minutes from my house. Due to a hand injury I havnt been able to ride much at all and when I did ride only could hold on for half lap motos lol. I took three weeks off and decided to go last night and I really enjoyed the track. I love rough tracks with big berms and thats what we had last night! Fitness is terrible but hand is healed almost 100 percent and Im stoked. Will be there again next week!