SVR AHRMA/GP Reminder

Feasel319

PR Member
June 4th and 5th. We will be running only AHRMA classes with Modern Support classes.
AHRMA classes are as defined from AHRMA rules. Modern Support classes will be 16-29, 30+,40+,50+,60+, Modern Novice. We will run on our GP course, which should be around 3.5 -4.5 min lap times, no doubles. We will run practice all day on Sat from approx 11-4.Race on Sunday, practice at 9a.m. Races follow. questions-www.sanduskyvalleyriders.com

I'm looking forward to both days next weekend!

The initial post here and the web site indicates "GP"...is the event an mx event with x number of laps with 2 motos or is it a GP where it's based on x amount of time for the race and one GP moto rather than 2?

Either way, it'll be fun.

I can't say this is a certainty, but I understand the format to be "MX" style motos, i.e. 2 motos:combined result. The statement "we will run on our GP course" suggests to me that most of the "modern MX/SX" obstacles will be omitted. However, Feasel319 goes on to say "no doubles", so maybe all the tabletops will be included! I've raced on the SVR GP course and it's a lot of fun, but I'll bet even some of the GP course will be omitted to achieve the 4 min. lap times. As already indicated...it'll be fun.

Back