Area 330 Sun May-29 Race Photo's

1foxracing

PR Addict
It seemed like a low turn out to me but this is the first race I attended there so I can't say for sure. Starting with another short HD video of the first few "A" riders, they were the only group riding the big 120' jump on the back section.
All 455 photo's here https://picasaweb.google.com/1foxracing/330Race29May2011#
DSC00006.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00036.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00072.JPG

DSC00084.JPG

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00136.JPG

DSC00276.JPG

DSC00331.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00357.JPG

DSC00360.JPG

DSC00378.JPG

DSC00390.JPG

DSC00411.JPG

DSC00421.JPG

DSC00450.JPG

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00570.JPG

DSC00709.JPG

DSC00715.JPG

DSC00730.JPG

I LOVE 330!!!!! Great pics!!! Had a great time and the track had some great ruts! Now if I could only get faster!! haha Thanks Brian, Brandon and the rest of the 330 crew!!!

If you love to race @ 330 you can race the Fire & Police Benefit Race June 18th. All proceeds from this race will be shared by the Make A Wish Foundation and the Burn Unit at Akron Children's Hospital. We will have raffles and give aways.

just got done unloading the truck & wanna say what an AWESOME time i had at 330!1 of the best tracks tracks in Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first time there ( spectating for now ) and I was impressed . Wide ,fast track with lots of elevation changes and safe jumps . National caliber in my eyes . I would love to get my big bore 500 Husky 2-stroke on there and open it up although the drum brakes might make a couple of the big downkills a bit sketchy .

. National caliber in my eyes .

I've been sayin that for the last two years. Glad to see its getting the reviews it finally deserves. A class was stacked from the looks at it, so apparently if you want to develop as a rider area 330 is the place to do it.

I have a question about 330.

Why do we all cram in and park on the edges of that little road when there is a gigantic field on the other side? Is that someone else's property or something?

I have a question about 330.

Why do we all cram in and park on the edges of that little road when there is a gigantic field on the other side? Is that someone else's property or something?
DA, John. Come on, it's a long walk to sign up! :0)

Cool! So why is everything lined up on that little road instead of in the big field area? Not picking, just curious. I always told everyone (mistakenly I guess) that there was nowhere to park at 330. I had no idea there was a giant field until I rode over and looked.

People want to be close to the speakers, but I think he can broadcast on fm now, so parking in that field should be just fine.
I know its kinda Tough for spectators, but at the top of the hill its good viewing.

Used to be rumored to be around 160ft. I'd say 125'-135' is a pretty good guess where most people land. It's 4th on a 450 to make it.

The top 4 or 5 A riders were landing about 20 feet on the downslope from where the hill breaks over . Consensus of the group watching ( after we picked our jaws up off the ground ) was that they had to be getting close to 150 feet . A couple of them had the bikes laid over flat in the air and landed with the throttle pinned , wheelying down the hill almost to the turn at the bottom .

I wouldnt call it a little road but lol. There is actually alot of parking there if people park smart.. That big field is for hay, and if we parked people there they would complain about having to walk so far to sign ups.. The road where everyone parks now circles around the hillside and can hold many more than what we had this past wknd

Back