High Point Roll Call.

MX315

PR Addict
Still two weeks away...But who is in...Pitracer gathering? 450...1st Dung 2nd Reed 3rd villo 250...1st wilson 2nd ratray 3rd tickle...

Ill be there racing. Im gonna run the big 88, Jr. style! Trying to fig out a way to run a 2 stroke. I need a KTM 250 cylinder, head and ignition so if anyone has one that they could let me borrow that would be really cool.

a bunch of us is going look for ez up city thats where we will be. Damn can't believe you blew that ktm up all ready jeff. I have a nice 2011 kawi 450 you can ride.

Oh I didn't blow it up. It is actually a 300 and it is illegal to race even in the 450 class. Pro rules are different than local stuff. I was just wanting to make it a 250 so I can race it in the 450 class.

Oh I didn't blow it up. It is actually a 300 and it is illegal to race even in the 450 class. Pro rules are different than local stuff. I was just wanting to make it a 250 so I can race it in the 450 class.
jeff, whats your contact information? ill make a post on vitalmx and see if we can come up with something. everyone would love to hear a 2stroke running around highpoint. does it matter the year?

Yeah,

I thought about it, then thought better of it, then.... yeah as normal, I wanna go, but doubt I will. Make it sing Gibby!! ;)

Come-on Gibby run the 300 !!!! the heck with mxsports and the ama !!!!!!!!!

Anyways, would love to hear you out there. Brraaaaaaaaaaaapppp !!!!!

Jeff, I have a 03 KX 250 all brand new motor with 7 minutes on it.
Mods Pro Circuit pipe and silencer, Vforce reeds, new tires, will need some suspension work, all black plastics with monster graphics.
Britt will be riding tomorrow and Thursday if interested let me know.
Glenn

I believe the rules for the Nationals state that a bike cannot be older than 5 years old, meaning the oldest bike you can race this season is a 2006.

Got a txt from Jeff the other day and he thinks that he has the parts that he needs but won't know for sure until they show up. Would be cool to hear the 2 stroke running the hills at High Point! Lets hope that he is putting the finishing touches on it as we speak!!

Planning on taking my son. It will be his first national and my first time at High Point.

Come-on Gibby run the 300 !!!! the heck with mxsports and the ama !!!!!!!!!

Anyways, would love to hear you out there. Brraaaaaaaaaaaapppp !!!!!

When I talked to him at Malvern he very respectfully said: "I've never been a cheater, and I never will be one." Respect points "ding."

Even in this case I don't see how you're cheating on a 300cc 2 stroke against a 350cc and 450cc 4 strokes. Rule is bogus. Tis true, kill the 2 stroke!!!

Back