Malvern Racing Pro Bike Day - Saturday, June 4th - BIKES AND TRIKES WELCOME - NO QUADS!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Hello,

What a great time for racing in Ohio. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Lots of racing going on in the area. Summer is starting to come in and the racing season is coming into full swing in the dog days of summer where the will and heart of a rider is tested. Come on out for our Pro Bike Event this Saturday, June 4th!

This event will also be an Amatuer Bike Only Day (NO QUADS) with the exception of 3-wheelers as this is a scheduled CRA 3-wheeler race.

The Rock River Powersports Rig will be attending. This is an off weekend for the Nationals, riders are en route to PA next weekend, so we are in their path. Were hoping for a really good pro turnout! Come watch some good racing. The weather is looking great at this point, and we will do the best we possibly can with the track and operation.

Some Details:

$4,000 Total Purse, $2,000 to Winner.

Pro Class:

Open - Ride what you bring!
$50 Entry Fee
$10 Gate Fee
No CRA Membership Required

Individual Pro-Only Practice
2 - 20 Minute Moto Format

Gate: 1:00pm
Sign-Up: 2:00pm
Practice: 3:30pm
Racing: 5:00pm

Thank you everyone for you continued support at Malvern Racing, we love seeing you there!

Thank you to Roadrunner Transportation Services, Rock River Power Sports, and Kames Sports!

Lets Go Racing!!! BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!

When did you decide no quads for this night?

We have had this on our schedule at the beginning of the season. We were looking to promote a bike only pro day. There aren't enough quads now a days to hold a quad only event. Although, I remember back in the day tons of quads showing up. We appreciate you coming to our races and we love having you. Thank you!

Hope to see you at the next race. Our next practice June 8th, is open to all riders big and small though.

Bring out those Threewheelers and get a taste of a different flavor of racing! Doesnt need to be a "race trike". Look slike we're goning to have a bunch of unsuspended death traps in the "B Class" so bring out that ATC110 or that ATC70 with the Lifan 125cc motor in it. Fun is guarenteed!

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 am Post subject: Classes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The classes for CRA points series are:
CRA card required for all racers in points series events.

Three Wheeler Vintage A Class - Experienced racers, typically 250cc two stroke and 350X racers. Trikes do not have to be stock, but modifications are limited to those typical of the era. Overbore okay but no big bore kits, modern engine transplants, or inverted forks.

Three Wheeler B Class - Beginner or novice racers, 250cc and under 2 stroke, 350cc and under 4 stroke. Also A class racers may race 125cc and under 2 stroke, or 140cc and under 4 stroke in this class.

Three Wheeler Open A Class – Typically experienced racers on 450cc custom conversions, big bores, and highly modified vintage trikes, with modern suspension, or very skilled vintage racers.

Hello,

What a great time for racing in Ohio. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Lots of racing going on in the area. Summer is starting to come in and the racing season is coming into full swing in the dog days of summer where the will and heart of a rider is tested. Come on out for our Pro Bike Event this Saturday, June 4th!

This event will also be an Amatuer Bike Only Day (NO QUADS) with the exception of 3-wheelers as this is a scheduled CRA 3-wheeler race.

The Rock River Powersports Rig will be attending. This is an off weekend for the Nationals, riders are en route to PA next weekend, so we are in their path. Were hoping for a really good pro turnout! Come watch some good racing. The weather is looking great at this point, and we will do the best we possibly can with the track and operation.

Some Details:

$4,000 Total Purse, $2,000 to Winner.

Pro Class:

Open - Ride what you bring!
$50 Entry Fee
$10 Gate Fee
No CRA Membership Required

Individual Pro-Only Practice
2 - 20 Minute Moto Format

Gate: 1:00pm
Sign-Up: 2:00pm
Practice: 3:30pm
Racing: 5:00pm

Thank you everyone for you continued support at Malvern Racing, we love seeing you there!

Thank you to Roadrunner Transportation Services, Rock River Power Sports, and Kames Sports!

Lets Go Racing!!! BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!

I know you guys called and needed an announcer last week and I couldn't make it, if you need one tonight I'm free.
440.474.3448 Let me know!

Did it ever ill be washing my bike for atleast 2 hrs

I dont know whats in Malvern mud, but that stuff really sticks!

Thanks to the crew at Malvern for putting on a great event, in spite of lack of cooperation from mother nature. We had a good time, in spite of harsh track conditions thats rough on equipment. I think right after discing they realized that had made a huge mistake. Id imagine it hurt the bike riders too. We still had a great time, as we always do, and enjoyed meeting some new racers. Hopefully weather will be better next time around.

Ohio weather is a pain in the arse this year. Why not shallow disc at Malvern, the track seems to get out of shape with just routine watering. How was the pro turn-out?

Back