Cool Freestone Vid

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
In case you haven't seen it yet.....good stuff. Never thought I'd see a GoPro mounted on a 30 sec board or champagne bottle!

Awesome. On the Speed broadcast, I saw the GoPro guys several times putting those things in weird places. Great idea for those shots.

God, I just can’t get enough of this video …..I must have watched it 10 times now.
I just love the soundtrack, the camera angles and the up-beat boogie-woogie style.
What I’ve always wondered is …….do non Moto folks find these clips it as cool, stimulating and entertaining as us riders????
<O:p</O:p

I know I enjoy watching their vids of other sports. Amazing when you think of how GoPro just came out with their cam a few short years ago, what a great idea.

God, I just can’t get enough of this video …..I must have watched it 10 times now.
I just love the soundtrack, the camera angles and the up-beat boogie-woogie style.
What I’ve always wondered is …….do non Moto folks find these clips it as cool, stimulating and entertaining as us riders????
<O:p</O:p

Well my better half and my office manager both didnt have much to say after watching it, so id say no....

Ha, ha, Yeah…….,Too funny….
Its right after the Rockstar Girl goes strutting past (that’s why I didn’t see it)……My eyes are still fixated on the vision of her……
Music: Zeroleen
Name: AllGood

Back