Beans Prepped for Sunday 6/5 Yes it rained

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Getting a nice rain right now, with no watertruck this is perfect. So i will disc in the morning and i think we will have a good track to ride on Sunday.Sorry guys its back to $20

How much rain did ya get BJ???
Will the track work in?
Would like to head down..
Give us an update if ya can

Had a great time at Beans today.
Was kinda second guessing the decision when looking at some of the fields on the way down….they had standing water.
But Mother Nature spared Roswell and actually could have given it a little more.
A good crowd worked the track in nice. With the heat and sun it was dry by the end of the day.
Did some fun laps and all around enjoyed the day…..Thanks BJ!

Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend.Got lucky with the rain again.Truck should be back for this weekend.Marc and everyone else good luck at Red Bud.

BJ the track was awesome but your track has ate my rear tube the last two weekends in a row lol

Dam data4 that sucks!!!Maybe i can start selling tubes and make a little extra money,just kidding but thats not a bad idea.There is a air compressor seting out by the concession stand if even need to use it, feel free to help your self.

haha I blew my front tube out, and my buddy blew his rear out. F**k it though, the track was awesome! little rocky...

Im not even sure what pressure I was running for sure id have to check. I just had a local guy put a tube in it when he ordered me a tire so im wondering if he may have left something in the tire and caught the tube. I usually back the pressure off a bit when I go to bean because there's a good amount of hard packed. Wont stop me from going again though. Def one of my favorite tracks :)

while on the subject of flat tires, i would just like to point out what my lovely friends had done to my (new) bike when it got a flat about 20 min after its first lap... lol this pic never gets old to me. i came back from changing the tire (left the track to go to a friends house near by) and my bike was no longer at the truck... looked around and found it in the woods.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 206
Im not even sure what pressure I was running for sure id have to check. I just had a local guy put a tube in it when he ordered me a tire so im wondering if he may have left something in the tire and caught the tube. I usually back the pressure off a bit when I go to bean because there's a good amount of hard packed. Wont stop me from going again though. Def one of my favorite tracks :)

Don't lower your pressure if your somewhere with a lot of rocks. You'll pinch your tube that much easier with less air. I run 13psi everywhere I ride.

Back