Malvern saturday night.

TruckerG162

PR Member
So the trike race was an absolute blast, never imagined riding a 26 year old trike with no suspension would be soo much fun. Had a ball, track was sweet in practice, kinda soupy in trike class but worked good for sliding in corners. First time on a track since 2008 and boy did i miss it. cant wait to get back to a track again

So the trike race was an absolute blast, never imagined riding a 26 year old trike with no suspension would be soo much fun. Had a ball, track was sweet in practice, kinda soupy in trike class but worked good for sliding in corners. First time on a track since 2008 and boy did i miss it. cant wait to get back to a track again

you better get a stationary bicycle in your semi...you're puttin on some pounds. ;) Good seeing you yesterday!

haha thats no lie georgie i weigh more now than i ever have, its bullcrap lol, it was good seeing you too man, maybe one day we can each get bikes agfain and start riding.

It was great meeting you and your family out there. I never knew a 110 could bounce around a track so fast! The mud made it so I could barely get the Suzuki around the track. Sorry we missed you for the second B Class moto. I guess it was getting pretty late. The track was actually getting decent by then and I could get all the way around the track. The my second moto in the A class the track started getting sticky, and I overheated, so had to pull off after two great laps. I think they realized right afterwards that discing during the first set of motos was a big mistake.

Had a blast tim, great meeting you and your son, haha yea i told yea the ole 110 runs ok for what it is, i was going to do second moto but it started running weird towards the end of first moto and i didnt wanna blow it up, i dont think all the mud packed in the cylinder was helping anything haha. Will be sure to be back for the next malvern trike race.

Back