Kaylynn Koltar 55 C-Class Western Reserve 6/5/11

RichY

PR Addict
Kaylynn Koltar mounted a Honda in C Class at Western Reserve. 6/5/11
With 13 boys and 2 girls at the gate. Kaylynn took second place in Moto One.
Making a fantastic pass in the last lap of Moto Two, giving her First in Moto Two

She emerged the over-all winner.

Keep up the good work Kaylynn.

i-vs4nwnw-L.jpg

i-q8TTBdw-L.jpg

i-m5gBfGG-L.jpg

i-Vf5nF58-L.jpg

i-9HLdGFD-L.jpg

i-VqZXTXH-L.jpg

i-HxhsbqS-L.jpg

i-m6sBMff-L.jpg

i-SJgvX3Q-L.jpg

i-66g8rgW-L.jpg

Good job Kaylynn. Wish we could have been there to see it. Allen crashed in first moto......broken collarbone! The only thing he's happy about is he doesn't have to work Saturday so he can go to the High Point National!

Dan

Great riding form & gald to see she is smoking the boy's! Bet a few mom's & dad's are having some fun with that!!!

Brings back memories as at my first race at Hi-Point in 1978 a girl named Leslie Owinger (sp) smoked us & made her way to A class pretty quick. My buddies dad rode me on that one but I could not keep her in sight past the 2nd turn.

Wish my daughter was that fast but she just has not had the seat time over the years.

Sounds like Kaylynn may be picking up where Kimberly left off holding the title as fastest girl in Ohio!

Great riding form & gald to see she is smoking the boy's! Bet a few mom's & dad's are having some fun with that!!!

Brings back memories as at my first race at Hi-Point in 1978 a girl named Leslie Owinger (sp) smoked us & made her way to A class pretty quick. My buddies dad rode me on that one but I could not keep her in sight past the 2nd turn.

Wish my daughter was that fast but she just has not had the seat time over the years.

Sounds like Kaylynn may be picking up where Kimberly left off holding the title as fastest girl in Ohio!

pretty close.. however, by this time kimberly was racing B class.. so she still has a little ways to go..

pretty close.. however, by this time kimberly was racing B class.. so she still has a little ways to go..

Seen Kaylynn beat Kim at OIR on her 125, and came close to beating her on her supermini a few times when Kim was on her 250f.

Not sure why you would bring up a 5 month old post just to put down a rider though.

I agree with gforce496...why even post if it isn't encouraging! I know Kaylynn and I watched her on a mini run Kimberly down on her 250f at OIR and that was 3 years ago. I am not taking anything away from Kimberly because she was a great rider from minis up and I hope she gets the itch to get back on a bike at some point. Kaylynn however is super fast(and just a great all around girl) and the calibur of female riders is only getting faster each year.

didn't see the date, sorry. and I wasn't doing it to put her down. no doubt I would consider her the fastest girl in Ohio. I'm not saying she's bad or slow or anything.. cause she could definitely smoke me. what I meant is she could actually do something with motocross, but by now Kimberly was racing B class so I just think she needs to move up, cause she can certainly do good in that class.

I don't know, but I'll just bet Kaytlynn rides like a GIRL!
JK! I'll just bet a few boys wan't a rematch??? Not kidding! LOL
VERY GOOD JOB! She should be proud of herself.

No matter how you put it they are good people and she is FAST and I would say one of the fastest girls in the state. I dont care what class she is in im still a fan.

Back