Ricky Carmichael racing at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg Ohio this Wednesday night

Very cool. Wish I was going to watch. Have wanted to go to that race for a few years now. RC will be tough on the dirt probably.......but some of those guys have a lot of expirence with cars on dirt. Tony has been running some dirt races this year, I look for him to win his own race this year.

it will be on Pay Per View Wednesday night. it's a very cool event. RC will get smoked! I love RC, but when I watched it last year those guys that have a background of asphalt racing get beat badly by the others. Pastrana could barely keep the car on the track!

Yeah,

RC's experience in the dirt will do him little good here I'd figure..... Too far for me for this Wednesday. If it was on the east side of the state...maybe.

nice to see carmichael gettin that good of a finish being he has never really drove a dirt car til last year they have video on youtube of his first time he drove a dirt car he side he didnt like how it likes to slide sideways around the corner haha

Back