For georgieprogie, w/e his name is

KTM5555

PR Addict
Behold, the magistic mystory of medicine.

253519_2221.jpg

All my screws are straight...but ribs are bit bumpy on the one side.

How long has that rod kind of procedure been around? At first, I was thinking that drilling down the center of the bone for the rod would weaken the bone but then I guess no worse than having a bunch of screws going through the bone?

Attachments

• chest xray 041608.jpg
    chest xray 041608.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 193
same surgeon did my collarbone as stacy but mine looks straight and decent, nothing like yours stacy lol. Musta not been drinking my day.

Which reminds me, we all believe it was the leatt brace that caused this. The break is so far in towards my neck, which is rare, most breaks occur more in the middle.. where my break is is where the brace sits. But who knows maybe I would have been more hurt with out the brace.

Which reminds me, we all believe it was the leatt brace that caused this. The break is so far in towards my neck, which is rare, most breaks occur more in the middle.. where my break is is where the brace sits. But who knows maybe I would have been more hurt with out the brace.

Yeah I took it to the doctors put it on, and right where the break is is where it sits. I'm of the 5% who has a break thats not in the middle.

But just like youve said before stacy, if i didnt have it on instead of my collerbone it coulda been my neck

Back