Malvern Wed June 15th Bikes Only

MalvernMX

We will be having practice this Wed June 15th for Bikes only.Sorry no Quads,Peewee or Mini Quads this time.We will be open from 4PM till dark.The track will be prepped and ready to go cost is $20.00 per rider.

Jon16

PR Founding Father
Well, I just got home a little bit ago.....and I'm bummed out. I had a really good time last year when I came out to the practices. I hope tonight was just a fluke, but IMO, the new layout just doesn't seem to flow as good as last years lay out. The jump faces were pretty sketchy too. My biggest complaint though, is I came tonight expecting Big bikes Only. There were a bunch of 80's out there with us.

I don't mean to complain to much, b/c I am thankful for places to ride, and I know its hard work. It's more of constructive criticism than anything.

MalvernMX

Hello Jon,

I agree with you on some of the jump faces, we are a little behind in track maintenance. The faces got beat with mud, and just beat on the pro race day, and we all have been working our regular jobs.

What part of the layout are you talking about specifically, to help us out?

Also, our schedule and the practice info on here says bike only, no quads, mini quads, or pee wees. That doesn't exclude 80's which are allowed at these practices. If you were told big bike only, you were misinformed. Sorry Jon.

We are thinking about what to do with the new triple, its not good for all riders.

Thanks Jon!

Jon16

PR Founding Father
Sorry about the big bike only thing, I just read it wrong or something.

The new triple and the 2 turns that follow doesn't flow very good. Thats the main part that I didn't care for. The jump before the triple(kind of near the road), last year after you landed, you went more to the right then into a nice left hand corner....That section seemed better to me last year too. I liked the change before the finish line. I think that change is good for everyone.

If you really want to keep that triple section, maybe a nice rolling double would be good there?