Next Race at TV Land MX Sunday June 26th!!!

trevor145

PR Addict
Our next event here at TV Land is Sunday June 26th.
We have made a few track changes and are looking forward to another great event here.
This race is also 2 stroke day!!!
There will be some special awards in the 2 stroke classes and we will also have a 125 class that day as well.
Any machine with a 2 stroke engine is welcome and we will have classes to accommodate. (2,3 or 4 wheels)
This race is also a Ponca City qualifier.

Fyi: Bring your BMX bikes and check out the NEW BMX section I just created.

TV LAND - The funnest place on earth!!!

http://trevorvines.com/9870/

$10 entry /camping free
$25 first class/ $20 second
440-577-1964
Gates open at 7am
Practice at 9am
Racing at 11am
Open riding to follow!!!

planeride10-4-08050-1.jpg

A 125 class for the day (not 144). You just rocketed to mega-status in my son's eyes. He can't wait. :)

Will the kids be on the peewee track this time. We were a little bummed that they were on the big track last time.

A 125 class for the day (not 144). You just rocketed to mega-status in my son's eyes. He can't wait. :)
Yes a true 125 class! 144's will have to race in the 2 stroke class unless we 5 or more and I will make them a class of their own that day.
I hope we get a bunch of 125s, I can't wait to hear them all come screaming into the first turn!!!

Will the kids be on the peewee track this time. We were a little bummed that they were on the big track last time.
I'm sorry but most all of the kids and many of the parents really want to be on the back track. That is why we have been racing them there.
Can you please tell me why you were bummed. I want to keep everyone happy so if the majority want to be on the front/mini track I want to know.

Tess wants nothing to do with the big track. But most of the time she just wants to swim in the pond and not race anyway. lol

My sons were bummed at the first race, not being on the front track. Now, they just want to ride the back track!

Yes a true 125 class! 144's will have to race in the 2 stroke class unless we 5 or more and I will make them a class of their own that day.
I hope we get a bunch of 125s, I can't wait to hear them all come screaming into the first turn!!!

I'm sorry but most all of the kids and many of the parents really want to be on the back track. That is why we have been racing them there.
Can you please tell me why you were bummed. I want to keep everyone happy so if the majority want to be on the front/mini track I want to know.

I think my little guy is a bit intimidated by the big track. He kept falling in the corners and I think he was a little discouraged. I told him that's part of getting better with practice. He fell in a corner furthest from where i was standing and the flagger picked him up and let him go with the throttle sticking. Little scary for him and me. What about having just the beginner peewee class up front?

pee wee

I think my little guy is a bit intimidated by the big track. He kept falling in the corners and I think he was a little discouraged. I told him that's part of getting better with practice. He fell in a corner furthest from where i was standing and the flagger picked him up and let him go with the throttle sticking. Little scary for him and me. What about having just the beginner peewee class up front?

i agree i think they shoul,d have the beginner pee wee class up front. my daughter is not ready to be on the back track and feels much more comfortable on the pee wee track, but trevor must go with popular opinion and cant make everybody happy, but i applaud him for trying!!...

Back