Great Job RICHIE KOLCUN and LUKE HEBERLEIN , Big Show Bound

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Great job boys making it to the big show. Red Bud was the roughest I have ever seen a track and you 2 did what had to be done and finished in the top. Way to show what ohio has to offer. Again great job boys.

Way to represent boys! Don't stop now. Use the hot month of July to prepare. Put the time in before Loretta's and it will pay off. So many kids (including myself on an 80cc) go to Loretta's unprepared. It's no vacation fellas. Make the Buckeye state proud!

Rocket Training tip #1 - stay out of the air conditioning all the time until Loretta Lynn's. Work in the heat, play in the heat, train in the heat, drive your car in summer when it's hot out with the windows up in the heat, and get ready for the hottest most humid racing you've ever done in your life. 20 minutes plus a lap at Loretta's is just like sprinting inside a sauna! Be Ready for it...........

I'm going to South America to train for 2 weeks from Now until July 3rd with 3 full weeks of riding once I get back home to be ready to go!

Rocket is starting to sound like Frankenbery.....I remember when you WON LL and started sending Ken all those emails about training by eating Doritos and drinking beer....now you drive around with the windows up and heat on? Tsk, Tsk.....pretty soon you will be buying road bicycles to train.

Great job to all that qualified! Hopefully someday I can add my name to the list....

You don't think all of my skills are just natural talent and Dorito's do you???? I've got a few tricks up my sleeve always and let them out little by little to those that want and need to know. Zman is still questioning some of my methods after this weekend as he can attest........ Rocket may not be a good man, but he knows how to get the job done!

Luke, the guy interviewing you while on the podium at Loretta's is gonna need a little more than "thanks"! How about a bit of insight on how you thought your regional went? Did you get good starts? How many times have you ridden at RedBud? Did you hit the "Leap"? (I'll answer that one...lol) Goals for LL's? THANKS!
Jay Hershey

Back