Beans Friday July 1st FIREWORKS

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Friday night July 1st will be are Firworks and open practice night. This year is going to be the best yet,there will be more Fireworks than ever,more money to the Best whip winner,maybe a one moto cash race! Will be debuing the half pipe and have will have changes made to the big track ready for this weekend.Will have some new implements for the tractor to work with too.Conncession will be open Friday night and all weekend too.
Fridays practice starts at 6pm and will run till well will see!
Sat and sunday 11am till 6pm. If alot of people camping and plan on riding Saturday morning, i will try to open early.
Free Camping all weekend
Mini track and trails will be open too.
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

Place is shaping up real good,gettin it all mowed up.The track is get some much needed dozer work.Its going to great friday night.

Looking Foward to this weekend..What time are you doing fireworks? i dont get out of work friday til like midnight :(

BJ is getting some nice work done to the track, resurfacing the jumps and he added another Ski jump going down the hill next to the road out front.
DSC00007.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00012.JPG

Joe Bornhorst was testing out his RC car.
DSC00085.JPG

BJ was wondering if you run the full track on Friday night before it gets dark. Either way I'm there.

Just the night track friday.Halfpipe is not done just ran out of time.Track is in great shape and made a few changes to it.Should be good!!!

What time does practice start? I may make the over 2 hour drive and enjoy this awesome track. It has been several years since I have been there.

What time does practice start? I may make the over 2 hour drive and enjoy this awesome track. It has been several years since I have been there.

do its! hes always improving things so im sure you wont be disappointed! beans is top notch.

Back