SX@Fasttraxx Sat

Kyle827

PR Addict
Supercross sat night, gp's all day saturday and sunday. Free camping. Loads of fun ;)

fasttraxxracing.com

Its not narly. Its tamed down a lot over the years. Norm likes to keep things safe so it is ridable by novice guys still. Its short track mx not big narly 75 triples out of corners or anything. Mostly small doubles and tables but fun for sure.

Stacy,

The SX track is not SX at all, more like a typical indoor layout such as NEMX or Earlywine. The GP's are very fun. About a 10 minute loop through a wide prepped trail. Do it full speed for an hour and your arms and legs are toast. I don't know why FT doesn't promote on here but they do a great job and consistently get good turnouts.

Yes sir! I love the gp races. Balls out for 45+1. Always run 2 classes to get max time, then times that by two days whooo where else you get 4 hours of race time so cheap :)

Also Fasttraxx is one of the best facilities in the area, *cough d11*, but they are no longer participating in the district. They are just ama this year with no district attachment. They are holding their own Super Series and they just picked up another track last year so they have two gp locations now. Good times come on down!

Fast Traxx is a great place.
The motocross track has the richest soil I've seen on a track. And for not having much in the way of rolling terrain, he still has a great track layout snaking in and out and all under shade trees.

I'm anxious to run one of his GP's. Looks like fun.

NQ1965 what he was referring to I think is my post I put that they picked up another gp track. The old DD Raceway in Athens is now a product of Fasttraxx. They will run gp's at both places. DD is a real nice place nice hills and elevation.

Ah.......If I would have read your earlier post closer I would have caught that. Thanks for correcting me.
I have been talking of riding one of his GP's at current facility and have seen some of the existing layout, so I am sure his other location is gotta be good as well.

That's good info I hadn't heard.

The other location DD is very nice, I'd almost go far to say nicer layout for the type of riding I like hills elevation etc etc haha and not more of just wide open blasting stuff like we have at FT now....but don't get me wrong I love that to haha

Back