highpoint gopro video. look who sneaks in at the end.

barrington314

PR Elite
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/moCk_4tUslM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey...right after Holly gets blasted by champagn .... the kids in the the two two (Reed) shirts and the GREEN cast is Aj Sams getting blasted standing next to his friend Korie Steed!! I dont know about you Bernards but that was the HIGH LIGHT of the weekend for my Boy.... HE WAS SOAKED!!! AND LOVED IT! Thanks for sharing this video Steven...they were bummed they did not make TV!!

btw...Barrington....i am technology challanged..lolol..is there a way to get that to my Face book page....even just the end of the video....The boy wants it BAD!!! lol..

btw...Barrington....i am technology challanged..lolol..is there a way to get that to my Face book page....even just the end of the video....The boy wants it BAD!!! lol..
you can get the whole video on facebook. just go to the youtube page of that video (click the bottom where it says youtube, and itll direct you to it) then under the video itll say "share". click that and either copy that link and paste it on whoevers wall you want. or just click the little facebook icon.

Those GoPros really give you a perspective on how fast these guys are. Oh my gosh!!! I feel like they got it in double time for speed. If everyone was this fast 10-15 years ago in the sport....there would of been a different announcer today on Speed!

Watching from the sidelines year after year I don't remember these guys being that fast when I was a kid.

THANK YOU Steven!!! That was not soooo hard!! One of these days Im gonna figure this stuff out on my own......well probly NOT, but thanks to people like YOU.....I can FAKE my way thru...It took me TWO years to figure out how to post on here...lololo

Back