Fuel Picture Quality?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Anyone else have trouble with the picture quality on the Fuel coverage of the first motos? Mine is very grainy, you can barly make out the rider names at the top on the scrolling ticker tape deal. I'm good on Speed for the 2nd motos though. Is it just me?

Ah ha, that must be it. I have Dish network, my Fuel is not HD, mine is worse than the three local channels we could get on the TV as a kid. And yes that was after tweaking the rabit ears for an hour. Well, I was just thinking the other day its time to call Directv to tell them what its gonna take to switch back, and this just might be the reason to do so. But, my other Fuel programs are not that horrible, I mean the moto one covergae is really crappy. For those that wear glasses and contacts, try watching the speed coverage tonight without vision correction. Thats how bad the fuel coverage has been.

I have fuel HD and I believe it was the highpoint coverage that had very poor picture quality...it seemed like the frames per second was low as motion was very jerky looking.

I have DISH as well, no HD for Fuel. Horrible, I usually don't even watch it. I just watch the coverage on SPEED in HD.
Not only is the non-hd Fuel channel horrible quality, but it also doesn't even fill my screen. I have to stretch it to fill the screen. Sucks.

Yep fuelHD here to on direc no problems this week but last weekend was horrible, seemed like it was glitching across made it real hard to watch but it seemed to repair itself for the 250 moto. It was like watching youtube on dialup last week.

Back