Jason145

PR Addict
Newbie here, I'm Jason and live around Dayton Ohio. I've been a lurker for many years as i enjoy reading these forums. I look forward to meet some of ya at the track this up coming year, i've already meet scotty810 at the Cliff and have seen a few of ya here and there. Anyway great forum here and look forward to many more laughs reading what some of ya post

Jason, New Vienna on Sunday?
Ill introduce myself again here instead of digging thru threads to find George's original one.

Used to post here on occasion. Longtime member of Kenworthys. Quad rider for many many years. Just got back on 2 wheels and hoping the knees can handle it. 40+ d+ rider ( lol ) Still probably wont post much, but at least it is an option again.:)

Have a great race at DC! BTW Im Pat. Myself and BaxterJ787 are best friends and ride together every chance we get. Known each other for over 25 years

thats the best thing about this sport, the people ya meet are the BEST peeps in the world! Looking forward to ridin with ya

Glad to see you on the board Jason! Always looking for people to carpool with from Dayton. Seems like every track is close to 2 hours away....

Back