Western reserve mx today

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Nobody has anything to say? Lucked out with the weather If you stayed home you missed out

I have not been there in a few years and I will say that I love the track and heard many others say the same. Some very fun and challenging jumps. My wrists aren't too happy with that tripple lol..

The Hands and crew did a great job with prep. It was never dusty and never too wet. WR has nice dirt!!

Things got going almost on time and the day went smooth. I'll definitly be back for pro day.

cobra56racer

PR Member
we went and had a great time. the pee wee track even had a podium for the 1st 2nd and 3rd place. My son loved it and we will defenitely be back!! race was run very well.

streaks383

PR Addict
The WRMC track was great and the Hand's did a great job prepping and running the event. If you didn't come, you should have!

handracing

PR Founding Father
Thank You!

We just wanted to thank everyone who came out to show their support for our race. It was a great day!! We are very pleased with how everything went-nice and smooth just how we like it! Got great feedback about the track, prep, program, mini track podium presentation, etc. Also, a big thank you to our crew for coming out with us making it a great race day! Points will be up but you won't be able to see them until about Thursday. CRA is doing some computer upgrades so the site will be "under construction" for a few days.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our Pro Day race on July 10th!(all classes will be running) There were 10 pros at yesterday's event so I'm sure it will be a great one to watch come pro day with a full gate!
Thanks again everyone-YOU are the reason we are still doing what we do!!!!

MOTODAD024

PR Addict
I AGREEE GREAT day overall........Nothing but the best from Hand racin.....The pee wee track podium thing was WONDERFUL...I was excited FOR the kids! If you were there to SEE the SMILES on those little faces, standing all PROUD up there holding up there awards....cameras flashing all over the place!!! They felt like little ROCK STARS!!! I think MORE tracks need to follow in the HANDS foot steps and do this for the the FUTURE OF OUR SPORT!! Looking forward to PRO DAY!!! Spread the word and lets FILL those gates in JULY!! Hopefully the cast is off by then and the boy can do more then just watch!

shockme#62

PR Member
The track

i have been racing @ western reserve since 1977, stopped in 1991 do to a knee injury til 1999, been racing there since. I have to say the track on the 19th was the best i have ever seen and organize as well. no disrespect to the owners. but dave, gail and the crew that helped them to put the race on, did a spectacular job. If you plan or didn't plan on being there july 10th you should, it was a fun and well groomed track. Thanks again for the great fathers day race.
ken #62 :eek:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Wow! That’s a spectacular Vid! And good ride!
WR looks the best I have ever seen.
After watching that moto how can ya not want to ride that!
I’ll have to make it out..
Wow!

trevor145

PR Addict
That is a SWEET video!!!
Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
I unfortunatley missed on Sunday but I sure hope that doesn't happen again.

MOTODAD024

PR Addict
Hey 289 I said it in the other forum....but you had some sick whips.....REALLY nice, that's all the boy has been talkin about! And the video is sweet, thanks for sharin....