WTF (Z-man selling the prize IT200)

Zman is in liquidation mode since getting hurt at RedBud Regional. Says he's just going to focus on his kids riding now.

I'm sure that will change after he sells everything, his foot heals, and next year rolls around. Then he'll have 10 bikes again!

He should sell those new four-strokes first!

Wait! Did evo really start this thread? LOL!

He's fine.......... no broken bones, just deep bone bruise and smashed tendon in the foot. He's decided (for this 30 minutes) that he's going to ride modern bikes on his YZ450 and if he rides vintage stuff.......... he'll do it on his 1983 YZ125 which is the only vintage bike he's going to hold on to. He's going to become a professional MINI DAD for Mitch this summer and get him ready for the Shifter Class at Loretta Lynn's on GASP - a HONDA!

Well, truth of the matter is a little of all. Yeah, I am hard core on getting my son ready for Loretta Lynns this year. I am told by MX Sports, looks like will have a choice in either the 4-6 drive shaft or 4-6 shifter. If so, we are going Shifter class and has Rocket indicated...yes on a Honda. The only thing is it looks like a Yamaha. I had blue plastics ordered with Yamaha graphics...it is a HondaYama!
We can only run one so we will have to pick.

attachment.php

Add to that, my foot is a mess. It is a tendon that is damaged and I still cannot put full weight on my foot. This is gonna be weeks before it gets better. Probably would have been better of breaking it.

Finally, I was recently promoted, and now it looks as if I will be working weekends for the future. My thoughts, the little bit of riding I am going to be able to do, will have to be on my 450. No time for vintage and no need to leave them sitting when someone could be using them. By the time I get back around to being involved in AHRMA racing, the bike years alllowed will probably change. I would want to get something newer anyway, although this IT is an awesome machine, particularly after the Race Tech shock was put on.

Add it all together and vintage riding is way down on the list. I am keeping my 83 YZ125K just in case I fine a day I can dip out and run it. One last vintage bike to sell...82 YZ490 that I am almost done with.

Also a restored 1970 Honda QA50 if anyone is looking for one. It is almost done and was a comlete restore as well. Gonna just lay low this year and let the foot get better and watch Mitchy tear it up.
Bottom line, liquidation sale in full swing. Gonna have a 2010 450, my 83 YZ125, and have my eyes on a 2011 YZ450 with KYB works suspension on it already. A practice and race 450. As for Mitchy, the goal is to get him from 7 bikes down to 2, his King Cobra and KX60. Looking to move his TTR50, CRF50, and 2 PW's after we know what is going on with LL.

No, sorry! I put in a first over Wiseco last year when I bored it. The original that was in it was toast! Sorry.

Back