Smith rd

What a nice night at smith rd. last night .Maybe 20 bikes there.Drove in and said to my wife man nobodys here.Track was good with a little mud and slick spots. Seems like mostly 2 strokes again like last week.Gallo was ripping it up like always.

I was there spectating. I agree, a lot of 2 strokes. Clinton was flying on his 250. Small crowd but nice track, plenty of day light too. George had a birthday the other day, 78. Stop out and wish him well. Come on out and support Wed. night practice, it won't be there forever. We stayed, had a camp fire and benched raced till way late. Also George had a flood the other day, washed one of his bridges out. Happy Birthday George. PS, I was told that George bumped up the senior 3 class age to 50 and up, instead of 46.

I agree, track looked good. Normally always ride there on my 2-stroke on Wed but not this week. I rode over on my street bike and hung out for a few.
Something about that place, it is like sacred ground or something. Maybe it is just the history and the old-school feel that gets me.

Back