dirtworld thurs 6/23??

I doubt he's having it but I could be wrong!! I live kinda close and we were slammed with a huge rain storm!! I was planning on going but not now

Cancelled. Got monsooned on, and I wasn't there so I'm not the jinx.

Will be open Saturday 4pm till dark! Weather permitting. Stand up Jet skis only ! I mean bikes only.

speaking of stand ups.. cant wait to get mine out!! had the sit down out a few times ..yesterday was awesome waves.. but nothing is better than the stand up!

Damn. My brother just picked one up and I constantly joked about getting a stand up one because it was more like a bike lol. Ive never ridden one but I bet its a blast.

Where do you take yours out to? We were at Fairport this past weekend. If you ever out that way let me know. We were pulling a tube and that was pretty nuts. I have a water proof 1080hd recorder and we were cracking up seeing people get launched into the air but man was it fun. I knew I should have pushed for the standup! lol. What kind do you have? Year make model? We might still try to grab one but it seems they are all older models.

I was at fairport wed night. Don't think I was there over the weekend. Thats where we are 90% of the time. I actually haven't got the standup out yet this year. Hoping for this weekend depending on when/where i decide to go ride or race.

I got a 97 seadoo xp sit down... and a 93 kawi 750 sx stand up. both have moto stickers on them so youll notice them! i have a black f150 with stickers in the back window also. cant miss it.

U two idiots were in vegas together....Matt...Its Stacy Crute....LOL Crute....Matt...Best friends

Back