Dane Leimbach (sad news)

Benefit Steak fry info for Dane

<TABLE class="uiInfoTable mvm profileInfoTable"><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Time</TH><TD class=data>Saturday, August 6 · 5:00pm - 11:00pm

</TD></TR><TR class=spacer><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Location</TH><TD class=data>Meadowlarks Motorcycle Club, Amherst OH

</TD></TR><TR class=spacer><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>Created By</TH><TD class=data>Sarah Leimbach

</TD></TR><TR class=spacer><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TH class=label>More Info</TH><TD class=data>Dane has been diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) and is unable to work and without Medical coverage at this time. Tickets will be $20, and include your steak dinner (steak, salad, potato, roll), pop/water, and assorted desserts. Keg beer will be available. Hoping to have raffles, 50/50, etc as well. Info on where/when you can purchase tickets to come soon! If you are an out-of-towner and wish to attend, I can work out shipping you tickets if you message me (@SarahLeimbach)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the above information was taken directly off of the Facebook benefit page. Many people are helping, but much more help is needed. If anyone is interested in selling benefit tickets or collecting donations, any help would be appreciated.

When I first became a member at Meadowlarks back about 6 years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Dane. Kind of a hard core guy I thought at first, but I quickly realized that the hard core was nothing more than passion and compassion. After talking to some of the old timers that I seen at a lot of the races, they told me a great deal about Dane's history. Jock had nothing but great things to tell me about Dane and how fast he was! Sitting on the picknic table in front of the clubhouse at Meadowlarks listening to the stories that Dane had about racing around the world were priceless! Dane was a world wide threat to anyone in his class and they knew it! I really got to know Dane very well, and I can truly say that he's one of the pioneers that took this sport to where it is today.

Charlie Coffaro

Just to let any of those who wish to attend know, tickets for the steak fry will NOT be available the day of the steak fry.
The money has to be turned in on July 25th. If you wish to attend please let me know and I will get tickets to you. They
are also available at On The Edge Suzuki and Honda in Amherst Ohio. Thank you for all of your kind words and sharing
your stories about our dad. Kelly (440 714 5603).

Back