Beans Friday July 1st Fireworks & Night practice

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Friday July 1st from 6pm till ? there be open practice for bikes only.Track will be great shape and plan on making some changes.Got a rock rack and roto tiller too,this should make the track really good!!!!! Fireworks will be soon as it gets dark Friday night,followed up with RC Car race and a Best Whip contest.There might be a cash moto too depending on turn out.Conncession stand will be open.
Sat and sunday open practice,will try to open as soon as i can sat morning if people camp and want to ride sat morning.Quads are welcome sat and sunday.
Mini track and trails will be ready too.
FREE CAMPING
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

Demo the roto tiller today the track just got a whole lot nicer!!!!! Way more Fireworks this year.Its going to be a good one!!!

This was one of our favorite practices last year BJ. Looking forward to it again. I got a vet whip that's very unimpressive!

Right on Chuck, this year is going to just as good.all thow them Hitchcock boys had those jumps absoluty perfect and looked unbeilable them cats are good!Ill be runing my dozer the next 3 days and rock rake.Got the track all smoothed out so water will not lay and its raining right now.So were good there. All new plow teeth with a new 6ft roto tiller to use after i ripp it.I think its going to be off the hook for real!!!!!!Plus i got brakes on my water truck its all good!

Back