Mammoth Mtn. Hughes vs. LaPaglia

That was pure comedy. Lapaglia's lines are great, from "If I want to, I'll take you out", to
"you owe my dad some money, pay him", to the finale...,"You aren't as bad as you think..."

bruce

Of course Ryno had the whiney, "he hit me first" near the end.

Nice. I don't think I would be scared of ryno either if I had a helmet and goggles on also lol. I always heard how ryno is a hot head. What a dick.

If ryno was smart he woulda latched onto the face of that helmet and spun his head around. I would never want to fight someone with a helmet on....

He hit me first but, what about hey Ryno you're the one who said "what ok c'mon you wanna get some?" pretty sure he started it lol.

I remember being younger asking him something and him looking at me going "pfft, what? yeah, whatever kid." I wasn't that young maybe 14 or something but still, why you gotta be a jackass? Thats just how some people are I suppose.

A little adrenaline Id say , I think they both were at fault on that one. I wonder if they will post that on the Ryno Power site ??? LOL

I am with you Hershey. We have all come off the track once or twice and thought something was maybe different on the track than it looked from the stands. Was Ryno wrong in kind of provoking it? Probably so. But the other guy probably should have kept riding to the pits also.

On another note about Ryno. I was shopping in Publix in Daytona right by the condo on the beach and Ryno is in there shopping by himself. He was totally cool, and talked to us. Was not disturbed that we bothered him or anything. Since then, I have always kind of liked him and his intensity on the track. I think someone has probably thought I was a "dick" a time or two on the track too and most of us probably fall into there somewhere during our racing career.

What gets me is how in basically started the whole thing, then after he said "What's wrong with you dude?" "You hit me first!" Funny stuff for a tough guy.

There is another interview with Ryno..every person they ask "How was the weekend" They are all say awesome,Good time up here,Track was awesome....Ryno goes into I would like to thank yamaha,Dunlop,fox...I think he still thinks its 1998.....Just Chill have have some fun...HOT HEAD forsure.

As soon as Ryno said "ya dive bomb me", I got flashbacks of him and Brown. From the sounds of it theres alot more to it then a dirty pass on the track

Awesome. I think tempers flare and after a race is when your ready to go the most! I think Ryno prob didnt do much for his image there. Then again clearly he wants to win! Id like to beleive it was lapse in judgment we have all had. I love the vetrans of our sport and that included Ryno. Maybe it was an old man young punk thing lol. They both look pretty stupid but great for entertainment.

Ryno, Try the C class next time, maybe you will get a big enough lead to avoid racing.

I will never touch anything he endorses.

He would be no match for "One punch", thats for sure.

girls

how come 90 % of fights lead with wrastleing, you step back and throw bomb not try to hugg the ball bag right of the bat.lapaglia should of just elbowed hughes right in the chops when he was sittin on his free bike.

john 250 speaks wisely but ryno has always been a little cocky & sometimes you get checked when you act that way! that kid could have done some serious damage with his helmet on, they make good weapons!

Back