O.I.R Thank you to everyone who came out today! 270 riders!

OIR_Old

PR Member
WOW ! We were blown away by todays turn out! Thank you everyone ! We will post more about today and our plans for the next practice later in the week. For now we just wanted to let you all know you made our day. Thanks again to everyone who came out today and for your time and support !

Your welcome!!:D Had a fantastic time! Got ParmaDave outa the garage for a change!:cool: Haven`t been to OIR since the late 90`s.DID NOT disappoint! The bike c class was rather large/a bit crazy at the beginning but thinned out a bit later,making for a fun day!
Looking forward to the next open ride day!! THANKS!!!:D:D

Will you guys have your results posted anywhere?

WOW ! We were blown away by todays turn out! Thank you everyone ! We will post more about today and our plans for the next practice later in the week. For now we just wanted to let you all know you made our day. Thanks again to everyone who came out today and for your time and support !

Due to the overwhelming turn out yesterday we will change our practice format for the rest of the season. All OPEN PRACTICE DAYS AT O.I.R. WILL NOW BE SPLIT. BIKES ONLY from 9 AM to 1 PM. Then QUADS ONLY from 2 PM to 6 PM. We hope this helps everyone have a better day. We can offer a better track to both groups this way. We will continue to work on our track prep, how long it takes, and how we do it. Thanks again to everyone!

Had a great time yesterday the track was a lot of fun, I like the idea of the split program. See ya next time!!!!

Back