Red Bud!!

PR Member
Who's going?
It appears to me Saturday Only: tickets are $35 and the Early Pit Pass is just $15? It's a 4 hour drive for me but I'll load up in the AM drive up and enjoy myself and load up and haul home that night. Whats this I here about taking your own bikes up there to ride? I know they have an amateur race up there but is that a regional for LLQ? I get off Friday at about 4pm and don't have to report to work until Tuesday so I figured RedBud would be a good outdoor to hit up. I'm not pre-ordering tickets because they say they won't sell out......I'd like to just hit the Pro Day on Saturday..

So whats the deal on the Amateur race because I might be interested in taking the bike out.

Here's there schedule for the week:

June 30 - practice on pro track
July 1 - day race on pro track
July 1 - night race
July 2 - Lucas Oil National MX!
July 2 - night race
July 3 - day race on pro track

I dont think any of the am races are qualifers for LL.

So we just show up and sign in that day to race? I'm interested in racing Open C and the 14-24 class they have out there...I could care less about D15 or the Michigan series points....I just wanna say I rode Red bud!

I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July! The lucky one's will be spending it at RedBud. If you are lucky enough to be there - stop by the Rock River Powersports Rig in the Pro Pits and see Tony. He will be there early for Press Day and is now riding for Rock River Powersports Team on Yamaha's. He is still receiving support from Inforce Technologies and Roadrunner Transport as well. It will be weird looking for TG on different bikes and graphics, but the number 520 will be the same. Good Luck this weekend Tony!

s780_062711pitbits037.jpg

We are heading up on Friday night and staying the night. Its a 5 hour drive for us and I don't want to leave a 4 a.m. It is our second national and my brothers first one. Should be a good time!

Good Job Tony…..Congrats on the Rock River ride. They seem to pushing very hard in MX right now…building a powerhouse team.
Good Luck at Redbud!

Will be there friday night and saturday along with a few other local mx families. Been going for the last 5 or so years now and it's a blast every year!

We will be there Friday through Sunday with about 20 local mx enthuses. Should be a great time. This is my first time to Redddd Buddd and all i hear is great things. So were taking the motorhome and gonna have a good time. Hope to see some locals around the pits.

be there fri-sat with some of my fellow moto faithful, always a good time. Saw John Dowd on racer x pre entry list......

I am red bud bound at the moment will be there through Sunday. Riding tomorrow and Friday should be a fun weekend!

Back