OIR Open Practice 6-26-2011

You are the man! Your welcome anytime its great to see your work. Our days are so busy we miss a lot of the action. Thanks again!

had a good time, was really crazy at first but it got figured out after a while.

just a few pennies for my thoughts.

good move splitting the day, quads are so hard on the track and ruin any lines the bikes put in the track, it may work great for other quads but its counter productive for bikes.

The only thing that i didnt like was what you did with the whoop section, im not really a fan of the doubles through there and the last one shoots you 10 feet in the air for a 4 foot gap. try something new or round them back off and give people the option to blitz them or jump through them, or maybe put in 2 big doubles similar the the size of the step up before that section. in the same section, theres no easy way to keep the dust down but i had 2 quads stop at my truck before i went out to warn me about the water they just put in that section, when i came through, it was slicker then ice and people down everywhere, im not sure what you can do otherwise but that was crazy, i think with bikes only there in the morning it wont get as dusty .

you guy did a really good job and thanks for the opportunity to ride .

Back