Need fast guy on KX450F

Wiseco

PR Addict
If you are a fast guy with a KX450F, I'm looking for someone to hammer on a clutch inner hub/pressure plate to test a minor mod we are making. Please let me know or drop me an email at cbollinger@wiseco.com. Thanks, Chris

Wouldn't be needing to test out a new WISECO top end for a Yz450 would ya? I got one that needs a rebuild. Just in case...

Although I'm not sure how Jason will have time to do any testing with that Bus that he is painting????

He's the best local KX450F pilot that I know of as well!

You mean this bus?!?!?! Haha, ain't she a beauty!?!?!

Robin, you should knw as a true motocross rider/racer we always find the time and money to ride!! Im not allowing that little bus get in my way of throwing down some laps, especially when it comes to testing out some hot new products!

Attachments

• 2011-06-29_08-20-36_470.jpg
    2011-06-29_08-20-36_470.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 213
Wow!!! The bus looks totally awesome and i can not wait to see it in person! Totally cool and u know I'm just kidding with you. Call you as soon as I'm back in the states....

Rocket, you missed the Seing the new KX450 they are talking about at the open House.
Too busy messing with the Hussy Bus!

You mean this bus?!?!?! Haha, ain't she a beauty!?!?!

Robin, you should knw as a true motocross rider/racer we always find the time and money to ride!! Im not allowing that little bus get in my way of throwing down some laps, especially when it comes to testing out some hot new products!

Is this "THE" Hussy Bus? (Rockets)

Back