James Stewart

hershey

PR Elite
So where is he ? I havent heard anything about him lately and figure he is doing time for his little episode this past winter. Anyone ????

Who? Is this James you speak of related to the Malcom Stewart that races professional motocross?

“I believe they will put together a great track, but I also wonder how crazy it will be,” said Stewart. “These guys know what (tough) obstacles are – the ones that are very demanding. I’m sure they will want to put us through the ringer, but I would do the same if I were in their position, so bring it on.”

I hope they keep the layout a secret and not post it to the internet so all the factory boys can get their factory track makers and have the identical track built at their testing facilities. Make that thing TOP TOP TOP SECRET and lets see who a real champion is that has no seat time on a similar track!

James Stewart is great ! I especially liked him in " Vertigo " and " It's a wonderful life " . Bubba is the fastest man ON the planet as he seems to frequently end up laying on it .

I am sure he is waking boarding and chilling in his new Orlando pad, hanging out at the Blue Martini......Does anyone really care. By him NOT racing he will continue to slow and fade away as others will become faster. He will then have to continue riding faster than he can handle and will end up on the ground and hurt so he will not be racing.

I still stick by my prediction......"bubba" lives a little too large and one of these days after he is done racing we are gonna read about a fire sale on his properties etc because he is bankrupt. Just my prediction.

While James makes a ton of Money, he lives larger than some athletes that make 25 and 30 million a year.

While James makes a ton of Money, he lives larger than some athletes that make 25 and 30 million a year.

Who says he doesn't make that or more per year? I have heard talks of a few years back making 125+ with sponsorships and all.

I am a JS7 fan but this year no outdoors was a smack to me. All the talk of yea I am racing and then to not sucks big time. I'd rather heard no way I am racing then I would have just accepted it.

hes been riding. dont worry.

335352753.jpg

^^Yep.

dont throw salt on him people. dudes been racing since the age of 3, god forbid he doesn't race every round of every series out there. if I had his money n sponsorship's i would have retired after i went 24-0.

I still stick by my prediction......"bubba" lives a little too large and one of these days after he is done racing we are gonna read about a fire sale on his properties etc because he is bankrupt. Just my prediction.

You do not have to win every race or be the fastest man on the planet to make money in his industry, you just need to keep the fans so the industry will endorse you. He is losing many supporters, this post is proof.

That is what will make him money. Remember FOX appeals to a lot more folks than Motocross.....

Not sticking up for him still wish he would go away forever from our sport.

I dont wish he'd go away I just wish the old JS7 would come back ! He sure is fun to watch race !

Back