O'Neal 2012 Gear

im pumped on the new gear... i love oneal have been wearing it for a long time now and its good stuff.. really glad they added some new colors and stuff into the mix. they didnt have anything that looks too good on a KTM lol.. looks like ill have a few options shortly :)

oh yeah, that stuff is sharp. Might have to pick up a set of that for sure. Yellow and blue wouldn't look bad on a ktm...

how do these pants fit compared to fox and one industries? I like fox and i have one industries but feel the pants are just a little to long and baggy in the knee area for me.

how do these pants fit compared to fox and one industries? I like fox and i have one industries but feel the pants are just a little to long and baggy in the knee area for me.

I have Fox and Oneal (2010/11) gear.. my gripe with the Oneal stuff is that its so tight in the knee area.. can barely get the pants on with my knee braces on. Fox stuff fit me perfectly with knee braces.

I guess it depends on which model line of Oneal gear you get because I just got a couple of sets of the "Hardwear" line 2011 stuff and the knees are plenty big and easily go over my knee braces. Which stuff from Oneal did you get?

I always buy the Oneal Hardware Series, no issue with knee braces. I have big fat legs too.

I had one set of Element pants a long time ago, within about 4 laps the knees were ripping out of the pants. Oneal replaced them for free (actually upgraded them to Hardware line).

I have several sets of hardware and one set of mayhem. Mayhem is still very good quality but the hardware is a big step up for sure. I would go with the hardware unless on a budget.. .then the mayhem is still great. I'll be getting a few sets of both im sure for 2012 as i like some of both designs.

Back