Hand Racing Promotions at WRMC-Sunday July 10th

handracing

PR Founding Father
Happy 4th of July!
Our annual Pro Day race ($3,000 Purse) will be this Sunday July 10th at WRMC- All other classes will be running.
This will be our last race of the season so we hope to see you and your families out for a great day of racing/spectating.
If you need more information please feel free to contact us at handracing@roadrunner.com or call 330-388-2644.

Thanks-Gail

@mswartz- There is a seperate pee wee track
@kawi330- You do not need a CRA card for the Pro Class ONLY (if you want to run another class you will be required to purchase a CRA card)
@Jimmy 1- Good Luck at the GNCC's this weekend-we'll catch up with you sometime. We were bummed we missed your benefit ride on Sat., Dave had to work! We had a blast last year!

Gail

Can a pro rider run a 300cc 2 stroke? There were a few at malvern for pro day...

Plus it's an off-week for the pro nationals right? I bet that pro-gate will be stacked!

Overnight accommodations will be available from 5pm-10pm. The gates will be closed after that time and won't be open until 6am on Sunday. (please plan accordingly)

There is one Pro Class! Run what ya brung (125cc and up, 2 stroke or 4 stroke)! :)

YAY! It's finally here! The day my son waits for all year!! We are in FOR SURE! Campin Saturday nite... And just an FYI if you have never been to a HAND pro day I suggest you check it out...Stacked classes (I think there were like 35- 65cc last year) Lots of action, fun fun day....and tell your lil ones keep a marker in your pocket cuz you NEVER know who you will run into in those pits (some pass out signed posters)!!! C U all there!

Back