Stepping away for a bit....

mxracer_0141

PR Member
so i know your not supposed to post classified like ads on here but i need to get rid of my bikes. im stepping away from racing for a bit and gonna get my life started. im moving out of my parents on the 15th and have my 2005 yamaha yz125 and 2011 yz250f for sale. the 125 is mint, fmf pipe and silencer, brand new topend with 2 rides on it, decent tires. real strong bike, asking 2000 for it but definitely negotiable. the 250f is brand new with 6 rides on it not even an hour and a half of ride time on it. ive only had it 2 months and have made 2 payments on it, i owe 6800 on it. i wanted to post this on here to get the word out about the bikes if anyone knows anyone looking for a bike i have 2 of them. i really dont want to get rid of them but now with rent and all my bills i simply cant afford it right now. my phone number is 440-346-4704 you can call or text me any time, i can send pictures of the bikes and give more info on there. thanks everyone and hope you guys can help me out on getting rid of these bikes. happy 4th of july.

Andrew Jude

Back