Beans 7/9 and 7/10

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
sat and sunday 11am till 5pm.Bikes only!Putting my new plow together tommorrow.Will have the track disced and watered both days.
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

BJ,

Get it nice and deep and wet for Saturday!!! Coming down on the HUSSY for some Loretta Lynn's training and need to make deep ruts! See you then!

Rocket Robin

Looking like we have a full crew of Pit Posse riders for Saturday BJ!

I say water and lightly disc about 8" deep so it makes nice soft loamy berms -- perfect for me and Sharc on our Princesses!

Will have her nice saturday.Just got in got my new Taylor 327 custom bad ass heavy duty chisel plow together and demo it tonight,it works Great!!!! Heres the blueprint Pit,water,chisel,water,run rototiller,water= nice track!!!

Rototiller? You got fancy new stuff down there BJ?

BTW you ever clear that giant tree out of the trail?

Yea i got a 6ft rototiller.It works great!I think the tree is gone.Plus a nice rain just rolled throw we needed that.it should be great tommorrow!

Track is in great shape,out plowing right now it looks good!!!!Heading back out to put the tiller on,all i have to do in the morning is water,so it going to be a great day to ride at beans.Tracked in all the jumps with dozer too!!!!

Dude the tiller is the shiznit! The dirt was nice and fluffy, really cool. Thanks for a fun day!

Yep...new rototiller ...check
new york rake...check
nice sunny day...check
tons of fun.........check
Thanks for an awesome day!

BJ,

It's been a couple of years since I was there riding at the track, but boy was it fun today, the new rototiller is what makes motocross heaven in soil! The track was perfect and tons of fun! I had so much fun I'm thinking of coming back for a little more on Sunday, but we'll see how the old body feels when I get in the AM!

Im posting for BJ... Since it's going to be so hot tomorrow he's going to open at nine so people can get there earlier and ride before it gets too hot

Video from today, tossed the helmet cam on Jack Babet.

Keep in mind this video was done WAY at the end of the day after the sun was beating on the track all day so don't be disturbed by it being a bit dusty.

Just got off the track plenty of moisture in the ground or id still be out there,so sunday is looking like a great day for riding.Will open at 9am to beat the heat and will still be open all day.Thanks for coming today and the positive feedback everybody!

How do ya fluff up Beans? With a RotoKiller!!
No more giant clods ..
Wow,! what track today….nice work
Super fun! Had a blast all day long!

The track was awesome today BJ... Everything just clicked today and felt great. Thanks again!

Back