GoPro - Red Bud

WOW! looks like that bike nailed him, Im a villopoto fan but i have alot more respect for him after taking a hit like that and riding a half broken bike to faster lap times then the leaders coming through the pack then coming back 2nd moto and being ahead of reed like 45 sec's?

I love how the guy in the vid says get up ya b***h.. Put down the camera and get slammed into the ground then ride two 30 min motos, oh thats right he can't RV is a stud after taking a hit like that and then checkin out in the second moto.

I like the camera mounted on the 30 board. Cha-ching.

So did any of you hear the pro riders demanding red bud change that section? Because obvsiously its not safe with Alessi getting wadded in the same section and then the pile up in this video....?

I like the camera mounted on the 30 board. Cha-ching.

So did any of you hear the pro riders demanding red bud change that section? Because obvsiously its not safe with Alessi getting wadded in the same section and then the pile up in this video....?

Funny, I was actually just wondering if they were gonna change it next year, thats alot of speed with all 40 bikes still so close together and ruts that deep.

Funny, I was actually just wondering if they were gonna change it next year, thats alot of speed with all 40 bikes still so close together and ruts that deep.

I was being sarcastic and hinting at another thread...none of them complained. Alessi hasn't even complained.

Back