Crow canyon!!!

mxsx063

PR Addict
Went to crow on sunday and the track was prepped and ready by 10 and it was very nice till mid day when it was at the hottest point got a little dusty on the faces. So they shut the track down and did prep took about 30-45 min they disced,watered and the track was ready to go!! Back out we went. What im getting at is the track was nice and i will deffinetely be going back!!!

I have been to crow 4 times so far this year, was there this weekend as well. Track prep is great, never gets to busy and the track is safe and challenging. Always have a great time, real laid back atmosphere. If I had one gripe its that they can get a little crazy on the mid day watering sometimes. The section with the triple along the woods was a mud bog until 5:30 a few weeks ago and few of the jump faces were real greasy and a little sketchy.

I love the track too! And the prep is great!!!! I just hate how small most of the jumps are...when i get going and start feeling it ill find myself wayyy over jumping just about every jump there except the huge finish line table....even the triple is very easy to over jump....i wish they wud stretch it all out a bit as im not exactly at that skill level to be scrubbin all those jumps...just my 2 cents

Back