Big weekend at area 330 mx

area330mx

PR Addict
Saturday july 16 round 12 pamx/ohmx thor yamaha spring series. Sunday july 17 round 2 of the ohio state championship series ,ama pro am event with a $3,000 PRO PURSE. Also it is round 1 of the in the blood triple crown. Free camping ,gates open at 6:30 sign up at 7:00 practice at 8:30

This weekend is the OHMX Ohio State Championship Series Rd 2. Area 330 is one of my favorite tracks in Ohio. The track is wide and full of elevation with many fun and safe jumps thrown in. It could easily host a National event. We are so blessed to have it available at a local level. I know it's going to be prepped perfectly. You are going to get lots of practice before your race. Sign up for 2 classes and you'll be letting your 10 year old drive home so you can nap. OHMX pays discounts on your next race. If you have a number on your number plate come out and support track owners and promoters that are doing it right. I'd love nothing more than to see 400 bikes show up for this one.

we will be there. Sunday for sure, probably Sat too. 330 is on top of the list for best tracks and conditions, and an hour from Pittsburgh area!

moto1 1slusser 2nd streit 3rd roman 4th think mcdade 5th carr
moto2 1roman 2nd slusser 3rd guy on hon never seen before 4 gibson

Back