Loretta Lynn National entry list (tentative)

Interesting how far back some entrants finished at the regionals and still sent in their money, or how many years some of the beginning class riders have raced. Must all be about the almighty $$$$$$.

Interesting how far back some entrants finished at the regionals and still sent in their money, or how many years some of the beginning class riders have raced. Must all be about the almighty $$$$$$.

I had to change my post because it got someones panties all in a bunch but its still funny that a super mini rider can drive himself to LL and a B rider can drop back down to race C. Its not a slam on anyone rider just in general.

C class is the beginer class so why is it even part of the program. Im the #1 beginer in the country. All this does is make it not fun at local level for the real beginers because they have a ton of sand baggers its a joke. Half the C class should be in B class half the B class in the A. Maybe its just me. lol

It's not just you. It's a fact

clippity clop, I hear that dead horse trotting away !!! LOL

#23 Lets just drop it already and leave this thread to congratulating the ones who made it !

Great job to all that qualified, it takes a lot of hard work by the riders and the families to get to that level. And don't forget to have fun!

clippity clop, I hear that dead horse trotting away !!! LOL

#23 Lets just drop it already and leave this thread to congratulating the ones who made it !

OMG dude who needs to drop it? I gues psimp57 was a congratulating post, why just pick my post?????? You my friend will be the only person to turn this thread bad now go read your pm I sent you.

You people are all crazy.......... it's an honor and effort to make it to the gate in Loretta Lynn's in any class, whether you are A, B, or C and there are enough wacko's out there chasing glory that if you are in the wrong place, someone will call you on it. In the end, the kids are trying to see if this sport is in their professional future, which for 99% of them......... it's not. But they are all going to give it a try to see if they can be the next RC! In the end, it's no different than any other youth sport where parents push their kids to be the best and try to make it to the big time........ and most of them don't.

Congrats to all that are going this year, I'm sure you worked hard and put in some effort to go. Come up and say hi to the only Husaberg Rider in the field if you see me, it's always nice to know that others from home are there too.

Best of Luck to our nephew Jeremy Hand!!!! He has made it to Loretta's six years in a row! This is your year buddy!!!!!!

Best of Luck to our nephew Jeremy Hand!!!! He has made it to Loretta's six years in a row! This is your year buddy!!!!!!

Yeah, go down there and put a slamming on those factory kiddies. No doubt in my mind that you can do it.

And...16 year olds can have their drivers license. You can also be 17 and race a Supermini now right? As long as you've got the age thing on your side January 1st. Perfectly legit.

Yeah, go down there and put a slamming on those factory kiddies. No doubt in my mind that you can do it.

And...16 year olds can have their drivers license. You can also be 17 and race a Supermini now right? As long as you've got the age thing on your side January 1st. Perfectly legit.

I was just trying to make a joke and it had nothing to do with any local kid/rider, what other class can a 9 year old race a 17 year old. The best of luck to all local riders this year.

I want to wish my son Connor and all the riders best of luck and best of good times. Connor has taken us to Loretta's numerous times and every time he's made it, more memories are added to our scrap book. Ha ha, he is one of the those kids that can drive himself to LL. He just got his license last week and guess what... he's in the Supermini class and can be for another two season. Also if you've raced B class at Loretta's you cannot go back to C Class... actually, if you've raced at the National, i.e, Loretta's, you cannot compete in the C class. So any Supermini rider, School boy, and possibly 65 rider (not sure) who have ever raced at Loretta's cannot register and compete in the C class. The C class is considered more of a novice class for big bikes. There are a lot of riders on the gate for the C class, so give those C riders recognition, having a full gate like that and making it to Loretta's is a big accomplishment.

I want to wish my son Connor and all the riders best of luck and best of good times. Connor has taken us to Loretta's numerous times and every time he's made it, more memories are added to our scrap book. Ha ha, he is one of the those kids that can drive himself to LL. He just got his license last week and guess what... he's in the Supermini class and can be for another two season. Also if you've raced B class at Loretta's you cannot go back to C Class... actually, if you've raced at the National, i.e, Loretta's, you cannot compete in the C class. So any Supermini rider, School boy, and possibly 65 rider (not sure) who have ever raced at Loretta's cannot register and compete in the C class. The C class is considered more of a novice class for big bikes. There are a lot of riders on the gate for the C class, so give those C riders recognition, having a full gate like that and making it to Loretta's is a big accomplishment.

My reply had nothing to do with your rider I didnt even know he was still racing Super mini or even how old he was. Im sry if you thought my post was about your rider because it was not.

My reply had nothing to do with your rider I didnt even know he was still racing Super mini or even how old he was. Im sry if you thought my post was about your rider because it was not.

Hey no worries. Connor races at Connor' leasure..lol. He can race supermini 2 next year too. Although he wants a 125, but only when he can fork over half the cost! With costs for buying him a car so he can get back and forth to college and high school, insurance and all the other sports he participates in, he isn't getting anything just handed to him. That's a part of the "real world." Racing is what Connor does, he just doesn't devote his entire time to it, he enjoys playing highschool basketball and he's on the varsity golf team.. He is realistic about his future and what he can get out of it.

P.S. Thanks Dan!

i would like to say good luck to rob mcClain who has a good shot in the plus 30 class. just get good starts and be consistent each moto and he might be able to bring another championship home to northern ohio!

i would like to say good luck to rob mcClain who has a good shot in the plus 30 class. just get good starts and be consistent each moto and he might be able to bring another championship home to northern ohio!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to another week of racing at the Ranch! I feel good, love my new bike, and feel that I'm riding well at this point......... I need to get decent starts and just see what happens from there racing as hard as I can for the entire moto. There is a lot of luck involved in coming through the first lap with no problems for each of your 3 motos in any class and I'll give it my best shot to put Ohio back on the podium and Husaberg on the MX map at the same time. You never know when / where the fast guys will be from at a race of this magnitude, but I'm looking forward to giving out as many "choices" as I can for all the people that know me and how I ride. 250f's, 2 strokes, and little guys........ watch out, I'm coming through on the Hussy and she isn't gentle on the way by!

Also would like to congradulate my 16 year old daughter Brittney #82 local BC rider, now training with Nario Izzi for the past month in the dreadful 113 Ga HEAT. This is her 2nd year going to LL, last year girls, and this year bumped up to the womens class. She gave up her dancing, gymnastics and competitive cheerleading for the dream of riding and competing, she has done that and looking forward to her dream of turning pro at 18 and moving onto WMA.
Great Job Britt!!
Miss you,
Dad

Back