Action Sports Grand Prix July 17th

ActionSports

PR Addict
ATTENTION RIDERS:

We are only a few days away from our next grand prix this Sunday, July 17th. The forecast is showing great weather which should make for an awesome day of racing. Starting this weekend there will be changes to the race order, that include the mini quads and the 50cc riders. They will be racing on their very own course that will give longer lap times for each of their races. The mini quads will hit the course at 12:00 and the 50cc riders at 2:30. For more information go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com. See you at the races!

Drew and Kyle Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions

How was the event?
Wanted to do it but in injury recovery mode and prepping for Vintage days. My son and I are looking forward to coming down and riding one of your GP's soon.

The track was excellent. I rode the PV class in the morning on my '83. Great to be out on a fresh, perfectly prepped course. The GP track is longer than the AHRMA CC one with an additional up/down and across the hill section.

I think about that AHRMA CC race often. That was an absolute blast.
Reasonable loop/lap times, unlike some of the brutal hare scrambles I've rode in, very cool natural terain and elevations, and mixing in with the MX track was cool. And limiting the race to an hour saves the bike from destruction.

I can see why the GP's are so popular.

Back