Beans 7/16 7/17

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and Sunday 11am till 5pm Bikes only! Track will dozed,disced,tilled and watered!
Free camping
330 602 1246 or cell 330 407 0843
BJ

Great post BJ :)
Beansbmp.jpg

BJ finally have a chance to get down there and do some riding. Look forward to getting on the new track. Don was down there last saturday and had nothing but good things to say about it. I'll see you tomorrow. If you want to rehab that collar bone I'll throw some baseballs with ya when I'm there.

Hell yea matt,Im ready to throw some baseballs.Im heading out right now to get the track ready.I plan on working late to make sure we got a nice track to ride on tommorrow!!!Bring a ball with ya i think my boy last all mine.

Last sunday was my first time there in a couple years. The track was very nice BJ! My wife Lila and I both were very impressed with the track and how welcomed everyone had made us. It definately felt like home there. We are looking forward to coming back. Thank you for all your time and effort into making riding the best it can be.

BJ great track Saturday! Glad I was finally able to get down there this year and check out the changes. Next time I come down I'll bring a real ball to throw with instead of the mush ball my son stuck in my glove. Good throwing with ya anyway.

Thanks for everyone coming out this weekend.Real nice turnout sunday didnt see that coming,but glad it happened!Planning on working alot on the track for this weekend,get everything back in shape.Knocked all the ruts down today before the rain that will help for this coming weekend.Thanks again everyone for coming out.
Matt glad you and your freinds made it out.had fun throwing the ball.collar bone getting better,looking forward to the next time.
BJ

sooooooo hot on sunday. track held up well for most of the day in that kind of heat. good job bj. thx for all your hard work on keeping up one of the nicest tracks around

Back