another rider arrested.

barrington314

PR Elite
InmateInformationSystem-WindowsInternetExplorer712201154022PMbmp.jpg

What did he do?

Not sure what he did, but he is charged under California Penal Code 273.5
(Corporal Injury on a Spouse, Cohabitant, or Fellow Parent)

http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/273.5.html

273.5. (a) Any person who willfully inflicts upon a person who is
his or her spouse, former spouse, cohabitant, former cohabitant, or
the mother or father of his or her child, corporal injury resulting
in a traumatic condition, is guilty of a felony, and upon conviction
thereof shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not more than one
year, or by a fine of up to six thousand dollars ($6,000) or by both
that fine and imprisonment.....

I would say domestic violence from that code description! Beat up a wife or person living with him! In Ohio it's a felony if u have a previous conviction for same offense. Not sure bout CA? Wonder if he did it before?

You are correct, Ricky DIETRICH is how his name is listed in the results. At Hangtown and Freestone he was listed as from Menifee, CA, then starting at High Point to current he is listed as from Snohomish, WA.

I would tend to think it's the same person though even with the spelling discrepancy.

Walker now Dietrich?

2 thoughts: 1. i would love to be the guy that is next in line for Walker's amateur ride. those are few and far between.
2. could it be the Yamahas that are inducing this crime spree? lol

Walker now Dietrich?

2 thoughts: 1. i would love to be the guy that is next in line for Walker's amateur ride. those are few and far between.
Throw James in there too....It must be that backward motor....LOL!......

That is the same Ricky. Ive raced with him a bunch, he was born in washington but now lives in california...

well you cant jump to that conclusion quite just yet. i heard on the shizzy on rover today that a african american person by the name of casey anthony (with the same spelling as the baby killer) has been getting all sorts of threats and name calling and what not just because people see the name casey anthony even though its a african american male and not a white female. could be a different person, but only research will distinguish that lol

Walker now Dietrich?

what did walker do? I musta missed that one. Sucks for Ricky hope he gets it worked out he is one of my favorites since he converted from a offroad racer

Back