Levers?

flyin polack

PR Addict
I know this is personal preference to a certain degree, but I am looking for a quallity set of unbreakable levers and perches for the RM144. What is everyones favorite and why?
I have looked at ASV, Sunline, and Pro Circuit. They all feel OK and don't know if any has an advantage over another.

Sunline. We have bent ASV. the sunline go up/down, out, and seem indestructable. I think there's a cheaper version on ebay but I've never used them.

i have the VX1's from sunline, the unbreakable ones. I really like them and they fit really well in your fingers compared to others that i have tried. I had to order the whole clutch perch as it was either that or use a cheap O perch set up.

The sunline vdx-1 looks like the way to go, i believe there 70 bucks for the lever without the fancy perch. I have a set on the way

I have tan the asv c5 clutch and brake levers. I have never broke it bent them although the the bushings wore out extremely fast for me, just this yr I have switched to the sunline vdx clutch perch set up and brake lever set up and have no complaints with them..

Back