A sad day for us in NE ohio

hershey

PR Elite
Having patronized them or not Andrews cycles has been a staple of NE Ohio mx and further for many many years. They have helped numerous Ohio pros and amateurs further their carriers and enjoyment of the sport.

Today I learned that they are indeed closing the doors saturday. This economy has taken its toll on many.

I'd like to thank them for almost 20 years of support in my addiction to off road riding. Thank you to the Andrews family for always helping me in any way they could. Years of parts, bikes and even loaner stuff. Parts from bikes in the warehouse so I could make races in time.

Not many know my nickname of crazydave, anytime I'm at WRMC you may hear people call me that. Thanks to Fred for that one ! He always has a nickname for people.

Thanks again Andrews Cycles !!!!

Ahhh yes but I was the one calling BS on it before. I got this info from the store today. They wouldn't order parts for me because the doors are closing tomorrow.

Yep true story i live right beside there and actuslly park my semi in there lot. Its a sad day once a huuigee dealership now gone..sucks...thanks america economy

bad timing when they built that huge building just about when the economy went into a huge "tankslapper".
We bought a half-dozen bikes from them, and always enjoyed shopping their accessory section

Always sad to see another bike dealer disappear.
So who knows where all the stock go's? I assume the new bikes and in store merchandise can be sold/sent to other dealers. How about the used bikes though, will there be a auction?

Economy, ah, maybe, I would more likely point my finger at the silent partner, the owner who's name is not on the sign. This would not be the first business he cannon balled, anyone remember world wide auto parts?

Kinda agree with you streaks, they did seem like they wouldnt deal unless u had a ton of money,i always like phil andrews and some other guys. About world wide. Did russ own that also?? I remember that parts store when i was a little kid its right down from where i live. It is a shame though what happened, put more ppl out of jobs. More good people at that.

its not the econemy people its the internet killing the local dealers think about it the next time you make your purchases on motosomething.coms website we cant stay open to sell you oil and spark plugs on saturday morning

Back