Millville!!!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
One lap around Spring Creek!!!!!!
OMG.....I left so much at that track.....what a beast it is.
I can't wait to get back....

I would rate Spring Creek as the most difficult track I have ever put knobbies on.
……makes Red Bud seem like child’s play…..
LOVE IT….

One Lap around.
http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/One-Lap-Millville,3831/GuyB,64

.............And is that Georgie in the Kawi comercial?

Awesome! Hey right at the beginning while riding over the bridge he went around that "chain link patch" just like I was doing! Haha, that bridge was scary to ride over!
The added pro sections are GNARLY. I can really tell now that we've been there. I'm glad we didn't have to run those!
Also when going through the whoops you can see where we were cutting it short and turning.

He made the track look so easy. I agree with Sharc, on Saturday when the track was at it's roughest it was the toughest track I've ever ridden.

Haha, yes we were all "cutting the track" because that's how it runs for us, lol.

How about right at the 2:15 mark -- we turned left there and went back down, for them it's a GIANT step up going further up the hill. WOW.

Just like we thought, they are going up that steep hill in the center…and then back down again.
Plus, they are getting a longer run at the steep uphill-downhill that we did just before the finish .

At 1:14 it looks like he's jumping a little double. To give you an idea, at the Regional almost nobody was able to clear that, just a handful of really fast guys.

At 1:19 that was a big jump. I jumped it a couple times in practice but didn't feel comfortable so I stopped. Randy #947 was hitting it.

Dude....I'm sitting here trembling with anticipation for the next time we get to set wheels on that track….
My heart is racing and I have angst just watching that Vid.

At 1:14 it looks like he's jumping a little double. To give you an idea, at the Regional almost nobody was able to clear that, just a handful of really fast guys.

At 1:19 that was a big jump. I jumped it a couple times in practice but didn't feel comfortable so I stopped. Randy #947 was hitting it.

Maybe it was the camera angle but holy cow 90% of the jumps looked HUGE

Thats a awesome track. Its on the list of tracks I wanna hit up in my lifetime to ride or watch the pro's it dont matter haha.

The whoops look more defined then our race. they were mashed poetatoes. anddewp.
that pro up hill was imposinle to walk up let alone do a double.

Millville Racing

Attachments

• millville16.jpg
    millville16.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 145
  • millville4.jpg
    millville4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 163
  • millville12.jpg
    millville12.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 139
  • millville9.jpg
    millville9.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 182
  • millville11.jpg
    millville11.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 183
  • millville10.jpg
    millville10.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 143
  • millville5.jpg
    millville5.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 158
  • millville13.jpg
    millville13.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 167
  • millville6.jpg
    millville6.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 140
  • millville2.jpg
    millville2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 132
  • millville7.jpg
    millville7.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 150
  • millville3.jpg
    millville3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 136
  • millville8.jpg
    millville8.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 141
  • millville1.jpg
    millville1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 140
  • millville15.jpg
    millville15.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 163
  • millville14.jpg
    millville14.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 162

This is the Jump that Reed ate it on……This is Pit during Sunday morning’s (1 lap under yellow) practice.
Check out the hottie flag girl.!!!!

Back