Movie quotes

hershey

PR Elite
Bring it on !!!

This movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks good, eh?

80's B rated classic film here.

Strange Brew!

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Strange Brew!

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Fear and loathing in las vegas.. lol good movie

"fewer people have been killed by bears in all of ww1 and ww2 combined"

strange wilderness

"You're U.S. Government property. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe, and by God, if it kills me, you're going to tell me how this happened."

strange wilderness

"You're U.S. Government property. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon. You're a total goddamn catastrophe, and by God, if it kills me, you're going to tell me how this happened."

Bourne Identity..

"all I wanna do is hurt him cripple him get him off the table so he never dares to try and compete against me again"

Saw that, but barely remember it.

How bout:
Say, pardon me, could you help out a fellow american whos's down on his luck?

Hit the road!

Eight Ball Bunny. With special guest star Humphrey Bogart......

My movie entertainment isn't as high of level as you guys.

Thats Garth in Waynes world, isnt it ???

You kids today are sissyfied, so quick to pick up gun. All you need are these ( holds up fists) you fight to be a man, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day !

I think I have heard Dana Carvey impersonate that...... Rain Man maybe?

that is definately waynes world..

old one here... " yea well isnt that what you do with s*&t scoop it up with alittle shovel"
I give two for the same movie...." and dont be bringing her back here because im selling this sh*& hole and buying me a condo"

Thats Garth in Waynes world, isnt it ???

You kids today are sissyfied, so quick to pick up gun. All you need are these ( holds up fists) you fight to be a man, you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day !

Yep waynes world.

Wanted to say Gran Torino, but I just saw that, and I dont think its right. Its gotta be one those "urban" type movies though......

Back