stewart hmmmm

shockme#62

PR Member
well i'd say Reed needs this outdoor national championship, offer to go to European GP in 2012. Will he go if he win's? Nothing else to prove here. If stewart comes back in 2012 thats just trouble for Reed. With this news i'd say Stewart will return.
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=640><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>BUBBA GETS A REPRIEVE: STATE ATTORNEY’S OFFICE DECIDES NOT TO PROSECUTE THE SUPERCROSS STAR

As you would expect for a first-time offender, James Stewart will not go to court on his “impersonating a police officer” charge
<!--div style="padding-bottom: 5px;">Posted Date: 5/24/2011</div--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--cpsys_Template:DetailsHeaderContent--><!--cpsys_Template:DetailsItemContent-->

Florida prosecutors decided that there was not enough evidence against James Stewart to proceed with the case against him (which legal experts claim is not only airtight, but includes a confession). Stewart was arrested earlier in the year after authorities said he flashed red and blue police lights at a car on the freeway (the car just happened to contain two off-duty highway patrol troopers and an off-duty deputy). Stewart was arrested and his truck was seized. The state attorney's office said there isn't enough evidence to move forward, but the Florida State Trooper's want their legal team to review the decision

i'd say that also but a yr off has proven with most pro's to be a good thing. personally i hope reed stays he has become a better pro than he was in the past of whining, not really a stewart fan, but villo has worked hard to be a champ soon, if he cant squeeze it in this yr. dont know if consistancy of dungey can get the job done.

Stewie can’t run with Reed, Villo, Trey, or Dungey in an outdoor series anymore….and he knows it.

I think he has the speed to run with them, he doesnt have the guts, determination, or drive to do what it takes to get into the condition physically or mentally that it takes.

It was nice to go a month without hearing about him...lol

yes it is nice not to hear about him, sorry. just thought it was funny how he got off with no discipline for his unlawful act, if it was a average person it would be all over cnn and in prision.

what they really meant was: "we already seized your 80,000 dollar truck, that you're not gettin back...that's enough I suppose."

Dear James,
Please stay away, what you have done in the past was great to watch but you have changed. I am liking the racing without the drama this season. I and you and I both know your heart is not in it anymore. Thanks.

-Scott-

what they really meant was: "we already seized your 80,000 dollar truck, that you're not gettin back...that's enough I suppose."

If there is not enough evidence to prosecute.......cant sieze the truck. It will go back to the rightful owner, Mr. Stewart.

Stewie can’t run with Reed, Villo, Trey, or Dungey in an outdoor series anymore….and he knows it.

This is a true statement. Reed and the other three would all be much faster than Bubba this year. I personally dont think he will hang with those 4 in SX in the winter.

Back