BC 7-23 & 7-24 Monster Energy

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Too much rain early this morning (Sunday), way too much. No way to save it, riding cancelled. Monster Energy Day to be rescheduled!

Might have got a light sprinkle overnight, we will be watering this morning. I will update if anything changes. Open at 11:00.

Virtually no rain today or this evening. A couple sprinkles, but nothing yet. I will update in the morning. We chose to not touch it again tonight, like last night. Unless it rains tonight, it will not be nearly as gnarly as last week, but at least we have a chance to ride this way.

Thanks to the brave souls who did ride today, all 80 of you. Thats hardcore.

Virtually no rain today or this evening. A couple sprinkles, but nothing yet. I will update in the morning. We chose to not touch it again tonight, like last night. Unless it rains tonight, it will not be nearly as gnarly as last week, but at least we have a chance to ride this way.

Thanks to the brave souls who did ride today, all 80 of you. Thats hardcore.

still grooming or watering just waiting till the morning ? i thought it was great last weekend..

Too much rain early this morning (Sunday), way too much. No way to save it, riding cancelled. Monster Energy Day to be rescheduled!

Back